<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> </head><body>












Saturday, August 04, 2012
If there's one thing I really don't like, it's having to explain myself to people. My actions, my feelings, my thoughts, my likes, why I'm like this, why I do this. I guess this is why I hate class presentations so much. Here is my project, scrutinise and assess my project but please don't fucking ask me to explain my project to everyone. The same applies to real life personal situations. Here's what I did, here's what I like, here's what I'm gonna do so leave me the fuck alone and stop trying to judge or understand me or change my mind about it. If there's one reason why I could never be fully independent, it's because we're always subjected by people's judgements and assessments, the restrictions that society places on you which demands you to do something else you don't really wanna do - and thus not having a mind of your own and not being able to follow your heart or desires, leaving you to drift between things you don't really want. I don't ever wanna end up not following my heart's desires so fuck you.

I mean seriously, why can't I just be? And not owe anyone anything eg. explanations or expectations.
11:52 PM;